Team: the key to success
Here is a quick team building activity for you and your team.
Task: Place these 7 team building stages in sequential order. A tip- 4 are input (creating) stages and 3 are output (sustaining) stages.
- High Performance – WOW!
- Orientation – Why am i here?
- Commitment – How will we do it?
- Trust Building – Who are you?
- Renewal – Why continue?
- Implementation – Who does what, when where?
- Goal Clarification – What are we doing?
- Which stages are neglected in your team and why?
- What stage are your team spending most of their time in?
“Strategy and Teams” will facilitate Team Building Workshops and Retreats to address these issues. We will provide a complete range of services, from facilitation through capacity building, communication design and high end graphic tools.
(Team Performance System of Drexler/Sibbet)
Is your team engaged?
Using the ladder on the right, place the names or (percentages) of your team members.
- How many are on the bottom of the ladder? (not engaged)
- Why are they on the bottom? (not engaged)
- How will you move them up the ladder? (engaged)
- Whats the cost to your business to have your team disengaged? (at the bottom of the ladder)
Strategy and Teams Mantra | "If you can't measure - You can't manage it"