Teamwork and Team Building Dubai
Teamwork and Team Building Objectives:
- Re-energize the team around a collective agreement to face the forthcoming business challenges with strong belief, focus, and commitment
- Create an environment whereby individuals get to know each other on a different level with a view to understanding and maximizing respective strengths as well as appreciating the value of individual differences.
- Appreciate the importance of working together as a team and exploring the ways in which individuals can support each other in effectively delivering ‘winning’ performance.
- Establish a plan for leading the business through the inevitable challenges in the forthcoming months and gaining clarity around the role that the team will need to take in this progress.
- Prepare the leadership to make the most use of their teams.
- Identify your own emotions and their impact on performance – self-awareness
- Understand the role of Team Development in increasing personal success
- Appreciate the main competency elements within the Team Development competency model
- Recognise Team Development as a change management strategy and the use of Team Development within an organisation
- Understand how to create and sustain high performing teams
- Have tools that can be used daily to assess where the team is at
The 2 days will be broken down into the 7 stages of team.
The first 4 stages are input s and the last 3 stages are outputs.
We will identify the blockers and enablers for each stage.
1. Orientation-Why am I part of this team
2. Trust – building
3. Goal Role clarification- What are we doing
4. Commitment – How will we do it
5. Implementation – Who does what when and where
6. High Performance – WOW
7. Renewal- How do we sustain this
8. The team will look at itself and at the teams it leads and identify the image, reputation and brand that they want to build.
9. We will also do a team and individual assessment
Module 1. Orientation
Why am I here?
Module 2. Work Session:
Senior Team introduced to the Team performance model
Module 3. Exercise:
Review Vision, Mission, and Philosophy
Module 4. Trust Building
Module 5. Team member profile
Module 6. Goal/Role Clarification
WHAT are we doing?
Module 7. Commitment
HOW will we do it?
Module 8. Photographic Review & Closing Comments
Module 9. 7 Business Challenges our teams face
Module 10. Implementation
WHO does WHAT, WHEN, WHERE?
Module 11. Work Session:
Image, Reputation, & Brand
Module 12. High Performance